General discussion

load previous
Sep 5, 2015 2:50 pm
Sweet RP'ing. Everyone has inspiration now.

Feed for animals is 5cp per day which is weirdly cheap compared to rations, which I assume consists of cured or energy-dense foods. It won't be hard to get as there are other animals here, but I can imagine a horse eating a ton of rations
Sep 8, 2015 11:47 am
Did the gypsy give me the pipe as I left as a gift, or did I read that wrong?
Sep 8, 2015 11:59 am
You have the pipe, and it is still lit. It doesn't seem like he'd care if you took it
Sep 11, 2015 12:37 pm
I think Zinnarath and Victor are at the start of a great buddy cop movie. By the end of this we will be great partners, but for now Zinnarath keeps just saying "I work alone".
Last edited September 11, 2015 12:39 pm
Sep 11, 2015 1:02 pm
Even though Grizel says she'll go it alone if need be I've been trying not to play her as the "I work alone" type. When Zinnarath first showed up I foresaw a bit of personality clash (as if we didn't already have something going on between Grizel and Kat). For the moment it's been softened because I'm roleplaying Grizel as going through some sort of a crisis of clarity, trying to regain her focus. We'll see how things unfold as we go along :-D
Sep 16, 2015 3:45 am
Is biscuit still running this?
Sep 16, 2015 8:30 am
I was waiting for someone to choose a path. Continue to follow the misty road, or head back to the fork and take the other road. Ireena is unsure which leads upwards
Sep 16, 2015 9:50 am
Well then, let's get that party on the road shall we? (in particular the misty road, because we're already there.. at least, that's Zinn's rationale)
Sep 18, 2015 10:50 pm
What a perfect way to start things off, once again.
Last edited September 18, 2015 10:50 pm
Sep 20, 2015 6:01 pm
Hi! Sorry, been AFK for the past couple of days. Time to play catch up! :-) Thanks!
Sep 24, 2015 5:39 am
Sorry for lagging behind in posts... been having an insanely busy week. And that's really saying something, as I am someone for whom a 100-hour workweek is routine and unremarkable!
Sep 24, 2015 2:41 pm
No problem. I have been busy too. But not nearly as busy as that. Ouch!
Oct 2, 2015 1:09 pm
Apologies to all - my other half has been in hospital all week and so I haven't been able to keep up on here - will resume shortly. Thanks
Oct 2, 2015 6:00 pm
Oh wow, sorry to hear that, man! Yeah do what you gotta do. Family is more important. Best of luck!
Oct 10, 2015 2:35 pm
Just a reminder that Grizel is taking Alastor with her (and staying mounted) as long as it's still practical.
Oct 10, 2015 9:43 pm
Noted - I've updated my own map for the next time I post it :)
Oct 13, 2015 2:01 pm
That chamber with the giant spiderweb looks interesting LOL!

Hey Biscuit, would it be possible to have on each map an indication of compass directions or even just North? I know the map orientation changes so it's not always Up = North. If it's possible then that would be really helpful. Thanks!
Oct 13, 2015 11:04 pm
Wait, if the room looks like it's been untouched for centuries, has the dead cleric been there just as long? I don't think I'd see a face on a centuries old corpse.
Oct 14, 2015 9:45 pm
The cleric is certainly a mystery, perhaps the greatest in all of Ravenloft.

Last time you made a request about my maps I said no, and then an update made it possible. Can it happen again?!
Oct 15, 2015 5:45 am
I'll wait for Victor's reaction to what happened to Nightshade before I post Grizel's reaction to that.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.